Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Finger Grooves Ruger SP101 Checkered
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger SP101...
Ruger Magazine Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 Winchester Polymer...
Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger SP-101...
HIVIZ Front Sight Ruger P Series (Except P345), SP101 (Except...
HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,...
$8.99Sale Save $1.00 (10%)
Galazan Replacement Receiver Screw Kit Winchester Model 92...
Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye...
$6.99Sale List Price: $17.99 Save $11.00 (61%)