Lone Wolf Mountainside Caper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.39" Spade Point N680 Stainless Steel Blade
The N680 Caper Stainless Steel blade is highly corrosion resistant, has good hardness, resists wear, and holds a keen edge, so you will not have to stop to sharpen your knife while caping your trophy. The 40032 Mountainside Caper features a wooden handle and the 40035 Mountainside Caper 2 features an orange Santoprene handle with specialized grip for supurb performance in any environment. The handles are ergonomically designed for great balance and increase control over the blade. Made in USA!
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: N680 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Wood or Santoprene
- Blade Shape: Caper
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60
- Blade length: 2.35"
- Blade Thickness: 0.093"
- Overall Length: 6.28"
- Weight: 3.80 oz
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $5.19 View More Options
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49