Lone Wolf 40032 Mountainside Caper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 2.35" Spade Point N680 Stainless Steel Blade Wood Handle Brown
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
- Puma SGB Series Sharpfinger Fixed Blade Knife 3.2" Trailing... $22.99 Available
- Buck 135 PakLite Caper Fixed Blade Knife 2.5" Sheepsfoot 420HC... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Case Ridgeback Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.6" Caper Chrome... $31.99 - $49.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Hard Way Skinner and Caper Combination Kit N680... $82.99 Closeout Special
The N680 Caper Stainless Steel blade is highly corrosion resistant, has good hardness, resists wear, and holds a keen edge, so you will not have to stop to sharpen your knife while caping your trophy. The 40032 Mountainside Caper features a wooden handle and the 40035 Mountainside Caper 2 features an orange Santoprene handle with specialized grip for supurb performance in any environment. The handles are ergonomically designed for great balance and increase control over the blade. Made in USA!
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: N680 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Wood or Santoprene
- Blade Shape: Caper
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60
- Blade length: 2.35"
- Blade Thickness: 0.093"
- Overall Length: 6.28"
- Weight: 3.80 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart