RCBS Mold Mallet
- Thompson Blue Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #374... $8.47 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-255-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-228-1R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Grobet Rawhide Mallet 4 oz... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $27.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 278 Diameter... $26.49 Available
Function: Safely knocks the sprue plate from bullets and can be used to knock stubborn bullets out of molds without damaging the mold or handles
Notes: Wood is ideal for opening hot molds as there is no metal on metal contact which can damage molds after repeated use
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.