The N680 Drop Point Stainless Steel blade is highly corrosion resistant, has good hardness, resists wear, and holds a keen edge, so you will not have to stop to sharpen your knife while skinning your trophy. The wood handles are are ergonomically shaped for a comfortable and secure grip in any conditions.
The Lone Wolf Mountainside Skinner/Caper Combo will quickly become your favorite knives with their comfortable handle design, N680 Stainless Steel blade, and lightweight design. Don't go on your next hunt without one. Made in USA!
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: N680 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Rubber coated Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60
- Blade length: Skinner 4.23", Caper 2.59"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Overall Length: Skinner 7.97", Caper 6.67"
- Weight: Combo 5.8 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart