ITW FastMag Heavy Gen III Single Magazine Pouch 7.62x51 MOLLE/Duty Belt Compatible Polymer Black
The FastMag Heavy Duty Belt is designed with an adjustable/removable belt slide that fits most belts including rigger and duty belts. The FMH Duty belt is also uniquely designed for 'double-stacking' by removing the adjust belt slide.
- GhillieTEX IR Signature Reduction Technology
- Compatible with most 7.62 x 51 ammunition magazines
- Reduces reload cycle time
- High-Impact resistant polymer case with anti-fragmentation properties
- Mount to any MOLLE/P.A.L.S. 1" web system, up or down [operators preference]
- Attachment slots for 'double-stack' or Malice® clips
- Magazine stays secure without pouch flap, hook, cover, or bungee
- Enhanced urethane tension strap can be moved up or down for additional tension
- Resistance to solar heating
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.