Martin Blade X4 Platinum Compound Bow Package Right Hand 35-70 lb. 25"-31" Draw Length Next G1 Vista Camo
- Muzzy Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 6... $39.99 Select Options
- Scott Archery Shark Bow Release Buckle Strap... $54.99 Select Options
- Allen Compound Bow Tuning Kit with Nock Sets... $20.49 Available
- Plano SE Series 43" Single Bow Case Polymer Black... $44.99 Available
- Scorpion Venom 3 Star Maintenance Kit Bow String Maintenance... $29.49 Available
- Gold Tip Velocity XT Carbon Arrow... $45.85 - $104.99 Select Options
- Adjustable from 35 to 70 lbs
- X4 twin limb design
- Superior performance at a great value
Martin has changed the game in bow design with the Blade X4. This bow delivers adjustability and features never seen before at a price that any hunter can afford. The Blade can be adjusted from 35 to 70 pound draw weight, making this bow the perfect choice for the growing archer. Martin's X4 Twin Limb system is engineered with continuous glass for superior strength and consistency. Engineered for durability, adjustability and consistent performance, the Blade is an excellent choice for any bowhunter.
- Fury XT single cam
- PowerTough X4 Twin limbs
- Carbon Stealth STS
- CNC machined solid block aluminum riser
- Saddleback thermal grip
- Silent Hunter arrow shelf
- Vortex vibration escape modules
- HammerHead strings and cables
- All accessories come pre-installed
- Made in the USA!
- IBO Speed Rating: 315 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 31.5"
- Mass Weight: 3.75 lb
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 26" to 32"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Fury XT single cam
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- Copper John Grave Dancer 5-pin bow sight
- Martin Fast 4 quiver
- Jim Fletcher Tru Peep
Shipping Weight: 7.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.