Martin Blade X4 Platinum Compound Bow Package Right Hand 35-70 lb. 25"-31" Draw Length Next G1 Vista Camo
- Scott Archery Shark Bow Release Buckle Wrist Strap Mossy Oak... $61.99 Available
- Plano SE Series 43" Single Bow Case Polymer Black... $46.99 Available
- Scorpion Venom 3 Star Maintenance Kit Bow String Maintenance... $29.49 Available
- Allen Compound Bow Tuning Kit with Nock Sets... $20.49 Available
- Gold Tip Velocity XT Carbon Arrow... $59.99 - $89.99 Select Options
- Adjustable from 35 to 70 lbs
- X4 twin limb design
- Superior performance at a great value
Martin has changed the game in bow design with the Blade X4. This bow delivers adjustability and features never seen before at a price that any hunter can afford. The Blade can be adjusted from 35 to 70 pound draw weight, making this bow the perfect choice for the growing archer. Martin's X4 Twin Limb system is engineered with continuous glass for superior strength and consistency. Engineered for durability, adjustability and consistent performance, the Blade is an excellent choice for any bowhunter.
- Fury XT single cam
- PowerTough X4 Twin limbs
- Carbon Stealth STS
- CNC machined solid block aluminum riser
- Saddleback thermal grip
- Silent Hunter arrow shelf
- Vortex vibration escape modules
- HammerHead strings and cables
- All accessories come pre-installed
- Made in the USA!
- IBO Speed Rating: 315 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 31.5"
- Mass Weight: 3.75 lb
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 26" to 32"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Fury XT single cam
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- Copper John Grave Dancer 5-pin bow sight
- Martin Fast 4 quiver
- Jim Fletcher Tru Peep
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.