American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Luger Pistols" DVD
The Luger handgun is a classic design with a long military history. This instructional video covers assembly, disassembly and repair of this unique handgun, and a cut away model helps demonstrate internal operations. Other subjects include the history of the gun, as well as rare and collectible models.
Host/Producer: American Gunsmithing Institute
Running Time: 90 Minutes
Summary of Material:
- One of the most recognizable pistols ever made, the Luger is a classic design that everyone loves and few really know. Instructor Bob Dunlap uses a rare cutaway gun to show how this intricate and unique design works. You'll learn how to completely take the pistol down and what the strengths and weaknesses of the design really are. Plus you'll get the history of the design, views of some rare models, and tips on how you can keep your Luger running for another 100 years. There have been a lot of nice Lugers available lately and whether you're a gunsmith or a collector, this two hour long video will be an interesting and valuable lesson on one of the most beautiful handguns ever produced.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.230 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Mec-Gar Magazine Browning Hi-Power 9mm Luger Steel
Sale — Select ItemsView More Options$19.99 - $26.99Save up to $3.00 (13%)
Mec-Gar Magazine Luger P-08 9mm Luger 8-Round Steel
$29.99 - $33.99
American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &...
$34.99 & SHIPS FREE
Wolff Service Spring Pack Type 1 Browning Hi-Power
RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC...
Baker High Speed Steel Round Drill Rod Blank #32 (.1160")...
Wolff Recoil Calibration Spring Pack Luger 9mm Luger, 30 Luger
Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel