Spyderco Techno Folding Knife 2.5" CTS-XHP Stainless Steel Blade Titanium Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $7.74 - $10.39 Select Options
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99 Available
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Smith's 10" Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener Fine... $24.99 Available
- Lansky Standard Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.55 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 12" Diamond Steel Rod Fine... $29.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 8" Dia-Sharp Continuous Diamond Bench Stone... $47.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Carpenter CTS-XHP
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Blade Shape: Spear Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 2.55"
- Blade Width: 0.177"
- Closed Length: 3.43"
- Overall Length: 5.98"
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Made in Taiwan
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.