Knives of Alaska Brown Bear Fixed Blade Knife 6.5" Skinner/Cleaver D2 Tool Steel Blade Stag Handle
The Knives of Alaska Brown Bear Fixed Blade Knife was the original knife designed by Charles Allen for big game. The Brown Bear's unique design makes it perfect for skinning, quartering, and boning big game in the field. The rounded "Cleaver" style blade makes skinning extremely easy, and reduces the risk of slicing holes in your trophy's cape. The D2 Tool Steel blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge, that remains sharp through many uses. The Stag handle is well designed and extremely comfortable, preventing hand fatigue, and adds a classy look to the knife. Includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Steel
- Handle Material: Stag
- Blade Shape: Skinner/Cleaver
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 6.5"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 View More Options
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK