Knives of Alaska Brown Bear Fixed Blade Knife 6.5" Skinner/Cleaver D2 Tool Steel Blade Stag Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Sharpening Steel... $6.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Brown Bear Fixed Blade Knife was the original knife designed by Charles Allen for big game. The Brown Bear's unique design makes it perfect for skinning, quartering, and boning big game in the field. The rounded "Cleaver" style blade makes skinning extremely easy, and reduces the risk of slicing holes in your trophy's cape. The D2 Tool Steel blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge, that remains sharp through many uses. The Stag handle is well designed and extremely comfortable, preventing hand fatigue, and adds a classy look to the knife. Includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Steel
- Handle Material: Stag
- Blade Shape: Skinner/Cleaver
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 6.5"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: 10.25"
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.