Meister Hard Cast Bullets 9x18mm (9mm Makarov) (365 Diameter) 93 Grain Lead Round Nose Box of 500
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 30 Mauser, 7.62mm Tokarev (308... $21.49 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9x18mm (9mm Makarov)... $31.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 ACP (311 Diameter) 60 Grain Jacketed... $17.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 7.62x25mm Tokarev... $30.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set 9x18mm... $38.10 Available
- Hornady Die Maintenance Kit... $12.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 365-95-1R 9mm Makarov (365 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Retainer Spring... $2.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin... $2.09 - $3.09 Select Options
Ballistic Coefficient:Not available
Shipping Weight: 6.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.