MagnetoSpeed V2 Ballistic Chronograph
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph... $84.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph... $94.31 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph... $127.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph... $129.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph... $143.99 Available
- CED Millennium 2 Chronograph System... $199.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph... $108.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Gamma Master Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony... $214.99 Available
- PACT Professional XP Chronograph with Improved Skyscreen... $243.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Beta Chronograph... $117.99 Available
- PACT Model 1 XP Chronograph with Improved Sky Screen Mounting... $131.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS AmmoMaster Chronograph... $142.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Gamma Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony... $193.99 Available
One of the important things to remember when using this chronograph is that the bayonet must be mounted just below the bore or the user could risk damaging the unit. This chronograph is very easy to setup and the user interface display provides a ton of useful data. The data that is provided is the maximum velocity, minimum velocity, average velocity, standard deviation, extreme spread, feet per second and can be set to display in meters per second. This chronograph can be used with copper/lead core bullets, copper/steel core bullets, shot/slugs and even be set to a custom mode for the user using a slightly different bullet or those who really like to experiment. This chronograph will with rifles, shotguns and revolvers. It will not work with semi-automatic pistols because of the current attachment method.
The MagnetoSpeed V2 Ballistic Chronograph was designed specifically for shooters who were using suppressors , larger muzzle brakes and thicker barrels. The bayonet for the V2 kit was designed to accommodate barrels from 1/2" to 2" in diameter and have a larger blast zone to account for longer muzzle brakes and flash hiders up to 4" long. This kit also includes additional spacers to help align the chronograph to these thicker barrels and even work with suppressors. This kit includes the following:
Shipping Weight: 2.530 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.