Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Tangfolio/EAA Witness Large Frame +5 9mm/+4 40 S&W
- EAA Magazine Witness Large Frame 40 S&W 15-Round Steel Blue... $24.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Extended Base Pad Sig Sauer P226... $32.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring EAA Witness 10% Extra Power... $7.29 - $16.79 Select Options
- Del-Ton Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $0.97 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.99 Available
- Browning Trigger Spring Browning Auto-5 All Gauges... $2.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- STI Trigger 1911 Short Polymer Black... $27.00 Available
- Hoppe's Elite Copper Terminator Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $8.29 Available
- Shell Sorter Brass Sorter 9mm Luger, 40 Smith & Wesson, 45 ACP... $41.49 Available
- Double-Alpha Ammo Brass Collector... $44.95 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Anodized Black
- Length: Will not exceed 140mm
- Capacity increase (9mm): +5
- Capacity increase (40 S&W): +4
Shipping Weight: 0.105 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.