PTG Headspace Go Gage 6.8mm Remington SPC
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 6.8mm Remington SPC... $30.49 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 300 AAC Blackout... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 120 Grain SST... $21.49 Available
- PRI Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Steel Black... $25.00 - $42.99 Select Options
- Gunslick Pro Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent 3 oz Aerosol... $8.29 Available
- PTG Interchangeable Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 221 Remington... $134.99 Available
- ProMag Armorer's Upper & Lower Receiver Action Block Set AR-15... $36.99 Available
- PRI Extractor O-Ring AR-15 223 Remington, 6.8mm Remington SPC... $5.09 Available
- Atlas Bipod Side Mount Sling Stud for Magpul PRS Steel Black... $5.00 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 5... $1.59 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 300 AAC Blackout... $30.49 Available
These Go Gages represent the lower limit of SAAMI specifications for proper headspace dimensions. If the action closes with this gage is inserted, then the firearm is within acceptable minimum headspace dimensions.
Shipping Weight: 0.057 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.