RCBS Bench Mounted Primer Pocket Swager
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $25.96 - $211.99 Select Options
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 5.56x45mm NATO Grade 3... $55.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Bolt Cam Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $4.99 Available
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin... $2.09 - $3.09 Select Options
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 7.62x51mm NATO Grade 3 Box of 500... $69.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs 6" Wood Handle... $2.99 Available
- Doubletap Reloading Brass 380 ACP Nickel Plated Box of 100... $24.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
Function: Primer Pocket Swager, remove the primer pocket crimp that is present on most military brass
Works with: Removes the crimp from both large and small primer pockets
Accessories: Comes with hardened steel swaging heads and rods for both large and small primer pockets
Warranty: RCBS Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shipping Weight: 2.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.