Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 45 Caliber 50" Carbon Fiber 8 x 32 Thread
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $4.89 - $25.49 Select Options
- Tipton Ultra Rifle Cleaning Jag 30, 303 and 32 Caliber 8 x 32... $4.99 Available
- Butch's Triple Twill Cleaning Patches... $15.79 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5... $3.19 Available
- Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 Caliber,... $4.69 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 44" Carbon... $38.99 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Shotgun 36" Carbon Fiber... $49.49 Available
- KG KG-1 Carbon Remover 4 oz... $6.29 Available
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $15.79 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 45 Caliber 12" Carbon... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $7.39 Available
Technical Information: Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rod
Overall Rod Length: Working Rod Length (In Description) + Handle Length
Handle Material: Polymer
Handle Length: 6-1/2"
Handle Mount to Rod: Dual Ball Bearing
Rod Material: Carbon Fiber
Protective Coating on Rod: N/A
Tip Material: Brass
|Gun Type||Caliber||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Military||8 x 36||Female|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16" x 27||Female|
- 17 to 20 Caliber = .158"
- 22 to 26 Caliber = .208"
- 27 to 45 Caliber = .250"
- 40+ Caliber = .375"
- 50 BMG Caliber = .375"
Warranty: 1-Year against manufacturing defects.
Tipton Deluxe Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rods are warranted to withstand reasonable blows, torque pressures and shaft flexations during the course of normal firearm service operation. Use caution to minimize flexing the junction between the cleaning rod handle and the cleaning rod shaft. Tipton also recommends both the use of a bore guide to protect the firearm action, and wearing prudent safety eyewear when cleaning and/or services any firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.