Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 45 Caliber 50" Carbon Fiber 8 x 32 Thread
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $12.99 Select Options
- UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $2.49 Available
- Glock Trigger Spring Coil Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Dogtown Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $14.49 - $64.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 25... $50.51 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 338 Caliber... $2.99 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 22-250 Remington... $4.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 5-Round with Anti Tilt... $15.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $4.99 Available
Technical Information: Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rod
Overall Rod Length: Working Rod Length (In Description) + Handle Length
Handle Material: Polymer
Handle Length: 6-1/2"
Handle Mount to Rod: Dual Ball Bearing
Rod Material: Carbon Fiber
Protective Coating on Rod: N/A
Tip Material: Brass
|Gun Type||Caliber||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Military||8 x 36||Female|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16" x 27||Female|
- 17 to 20 Caliber = .158"
- 22 to 26 Caliber = .208"
- 27 to 45 Caliber = .250"
- 40+ Caliber = .375"
- 50 BMG Caliber = .375"
Warranty: 1-Year against manufacturing defects.
Tipton Deluxe Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rods are warranted to withstand reasonable blows, torque pressures and shaft flexations during the course of normal firearm service operation. Use caution to minimize flexing the junction between the cleaning rod handle and the cleaning rod shaft. Tipton also recommends both the use of a bore guide to protect the firearm action, and wearing prudent safety eyewear when cleaning and/or services any firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.