Thompson Center Flame Thrower #209 Primer Conversion Kit for Thunderhawk In-line Muzzleloader
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.5x54mm French MAS 139 Grain Full... $18.79 Available
- Thompson Center Modern Style Universal In-Line Black Powder... $11.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud Large 480 Ruger, 500 S&W... $7.99 Available
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 223 Remington... $45.99 Available
- Hornady Unique Case Lube 4 oz Tub... $3.80 Available
- Thompson Center Deluxe Breech Plug Wrench for Black Diamond... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber (311 Diameter) 165... $19.79 - $62.99 Select Options
- Armscor Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Full Metal... $10.49 - $351.99 Select Options
This is positively the most reliable ignition system developed for muzzleloading rifles to date. The conversion kit consists of a specially designed striker, striker spring, 209 Flame Thrower Adapter, and a handy 209 priming/depriming tool. Once the new striker and striker spring have been installed, they may be used for any of the ignition systems from that point on.
You can use musket caps, # 11 caps and 209 primers by merely switching to the appropriate nipple (or adapter). Handy 3 packs of the 209 priming/depriming tool are also available as an accessory item. (Not for use with Encore 209x50 Magnum).
For Use with the Following Rifles: Thunderhawk In-line Muzzleloader
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.