Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 340 Diameter Steel
- Frankford Arsenal Powder Trickler... $18.79 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 336 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 338 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 2" Bullseye Reactive Target Package... $5.09 Available
- Loadbooks USA "308 Winchester" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Redding Body Die 308 Winchester... $29.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $7.88 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $119.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 3" Bullseye Package of 48... $8.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.49 Select Options
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.