Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider Non-Suppressor Mount (NSM) 7.62mm AR-10, LR-308 5/8"-24 Thread Steel Matte
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel with Anti-Tilt... $11.91 - $14.49 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $5.19 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- CMMG Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Medium Taper... $179.99 Available
- Midwest Industries Handguard Cap Fits T-Series, SS-Series Free... $12.50 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock UBR 7-Position Collapsible Assembly AR-15... $251.75 Select Options
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Extender 1" AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $32.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- Caliber: 308 cal/7.62mm
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
- Common Firearm Use: DPMS LR-308, AR-15 in 300 AAC Blackout
- Length: 2.125"
- Finish: SCARmor
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.