Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Springfield Pistols Only Stainless Steel
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Hammer Strut 1911 Steel... $7.89 Select Options
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Press Hex Ratchet Package of... $2.49 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $29.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Colt Delta Elite 10mm 23 lb Factory... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Officer 20 lb... $4.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $19.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring 1911 Factory Plus... $2.99 Available
Notes on 1911 Firing Pins:
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.