Puma SGB Series Featherweight 25 Folding Knife 2.8" Clip Point German 440A Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Green
- Blemished Bullets 375 Caliber (375 Diameter) 300 Grain Flat... $23.09 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Case Lube 8 oz Pump... $9.99 Available
- SOG Tactical Tomahawk 2-3/4" Blade 15-3/4" Overall Length... $32.64 Available
- Lyman Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Pistol 2" x... $5.29 Available
- Cold Steel Pocket Bushman Folding Knife 4.5" Drop Point 4116... $26.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 3" Bullseye Package of 48... $7.99 Available
- Chef's Choice EdgeCrafter Diamond Knife Sharpening Steel... $39.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG PowerLock Multi-Tool 17 Tools With V-Cutter Stainless EOD... $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gerber Mini Paraframe Folding Knife 2.13" 7Cr17MoV Stainless... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5.11 Pistol Case 1050D Nylon... $29.99 Select Options
The Puma SGB Featherweight25 is a tough lightweight folder that you will find endless uses for. The Featherweight slim polymer handles make the knife a joy to carry and very comfortable in your hand. The Bead Blasted or Titanium finished 440A German Stainless Steel Blades are easy to sharpen, and will stand up to any task you throw at it.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: ABS Polymer
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options:
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted or Black Titanium
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 2.8"
- Blade Width: 0.11"
- Closed Length: 3.7"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.