Puma SGB Series Ranger35 Folding Knife 3.7" Clip Point German 440A Stainless Steel Black Titanium Coated Blade Polymer Handle Green
- HSM Varmint Gold Ammunition 17 Remington Fireball 20 Grain... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Puma SGB Lonestar 30 Folding Knife 2.7" Drop Point German 440A... $24.99 Available
- NRA Men's Flag Logo Short Sleeve T-Shirt... $4.96 - $9.99 Select Options
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $93.99 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 45 Caliber 36" Carbon... $34.49 Available
- Swift Premier Pistol Scope 4x 32mm Quadraplex Reticle Silver... $148.95 Available
- Swift Reliant Pistol Scope 4x 32mm Quadraplex Reticle Matte... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.29 - $79.99 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Fiocchi Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Rubber Buckshot 15... $25.40 Available
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve Ruger LC9... $10.99 Available
- Buck Folding Bucklite Max Large Folding Pocket Knife 3-5/8"... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Puma SGB Ranger35 is a super strong knife that is built to withstand the rigors of any daily tasks. The Ranger has a slim profile making the knife a joy to carry and the ABS Polymer handles are very comfortable in your hand. The Black Titanium finished bolsters and blade give the Ranger a distinct look, and add make the knife even more durable. The 440A German Stainless Steel Blades are easy to sharpen, and will hold an edge very well.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: ABS Polymer
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options:
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted or Black Titanium
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3.7"
- Blade Width: 0.12"
- Closed Length: "
- Overall Length: 8.6"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.