Taccom Quaload Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 20 Gauge 4-Round with Belt Loop Black
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Revolution Double Pistol & Rifle Magazine Pouch... $42.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uncle Mikes 3-Gun Competition Belt Nylon Black... $54.99 Select Options
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Glock 17,... $59.49 Available
- Taccom Quaload Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge 4-Round... $37.95 Available
- Taccom Duaload 16UP Beltline Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12,... $88.95 Available
- Taccom Quick Caddy Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $24.95 Available
- Taccom Duaload 12UP Beltline Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12,... $69.95 Available
- Taccom Quick Caddy Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 20 Gauge... $24.95 Available
Taccom designed this loader with a generous amount of room under the shells so that you can wrap your fingers around the shells before you lift them out of the holder. Another feature unique to this loader is distance between clips. It is designed so that even shooters with large hands will have no problem retrieving shells.
Tip: When you go to remove shells from the loader, do not pull them straight out. Instead, flick your wrist to snap the shells out of the top clips and the shells will roll out of the bottom clips all on their own. If this technique is performed correctly, it will prevent the columns of shells from coming apart on you
- Made from Delrin, the legs of the clips can be adjusted for tension (included in the instructions)
- Holds (4) - 12 gauge shells 2 1/2, 2 3/4" or 3"
- The top clip is adjustable for the length of shells that you use.
- Compatible with TEKLOK or ELS systems and can be adapted to MOLLE systems as well.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.