Tec X Dinero Folding Knife 2.2" Drop Point 440 Stainless Steel Black Blade Stainless Steel Handle Black
The Dinero is a small knife that also doubles as a money clip. The 440 Black Hard Coated Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade is extremely versatile and durable. The black hard coated stainless steel handle is slim, so you can carry unnoticed wherever you go.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Money Clip
- Carry Options: N/A
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Black Hard Coat
- Rockwell Hardness: N/A
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 2.2"
- Blade Width: N/A
- Closed Length: 3.25"
- Overall Length: N/A
- Weight: 1.4 oz
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Gerber STL 2.0 Folding Knife 2" Drop Point 440A Black...
- SOG E-Clip Folding Pocket Knife 2" Clip Point 420 Stainless...
- Cold Steel Micro Recon 1 Folding Pocket Knife 2" Tanto Point...
- Cold Steel Micro Recon 1 Folding Pocket Knife 2" Spear Point...
- Gerber Ridge Folding Knife 2" Serrated Tanto High Carbon Black...