Kershaw Pro Grade Fixed Blade Breaking Knife 10" Granton Edge Trailing Point 420J Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Blue
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Smith's 9" Oval Sharpening Rod Fine Ceramic... $11.99 Available
The Pro Grade Breaking Knife features a big 10" blade that can handle large saltwater and fresh water fish, as well as medium and large game quartering. The blade is big enough to break down these large critters into manageable pieces. Its Granton edge which is a series of hollows running along the blade creates small air pockets between the blade and whatever is being cut. This allows it to slide through game without sticking.
All Pro Grade Series knives feature 420J2 Blade Steel which has outstanding corrosion resistance while also being tough and able to take and hold a keen edge. Finally, Pro Grade Series Knives feature a contoured polymer handle.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 420J2
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Blade Shape: Trailing Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Blade Guard Only
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 10"
- Overall Length: 15.75"
- Weight: 6 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.