Kershaw Kuro Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated Tanto 8Cr13MoV Black Stainless Steel Blade Nylon Handle Black
- Baker Ceramic Silicon Carbide Sharpening Stone Square 4" x... $9.39 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $26.99 Available
- Kershaw Black Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125"... $26.99 Available
- Kershaw Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Recurve... $25.99 Available
- Kershaw Skyline Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N... $46.49 Available
- Kershaw Chill Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV... $20.99 Available
- Outdoor Edge Grip-Blaze Folding Hunting Knife 3.125" Drop... $21.99 Available
- Spyderco Rescue 79mm Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated VG-10... $76.99 Available
- Kershaw RJ II Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Outdoor Edge Grip-Lite Folding Pocket Knife Drop Point AUS-8... $21.99 Available
The Kuro folding knife from Kershaw offers outstanding looks and is very high functioning. The tanto blade has a partial serration that makes cutting through tougher materials much easier. For quick, one-handed opening, the Kuro has SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built in flipper. The handle scales are glass-filled nylon for durability and dimensional stability, even in temperature extremes. Additional features of the Kuro include an eye catching pattern on the grip, and a sturdy locking liner to secure the blade open until you release it.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Black oxide
- Blade Length: 3-1/8"
- Closed Length: 4-1/8"
- Overall Length: 7-1/4"
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.