Kershaw Kuro Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated Tanto 8Cr13MoV Black Stainless Steel Blade Nylon Handle Black
The Kuro folding knife from Kershaw offers outstanding looks and is very high functioning. The tanto blade has a partial serration that makes cutting through tougher materials much easier. For quick, one-handed opening, the Kuro has SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built in flipper. The handle scales are glass-filled nylon for durability and dimensional stability, even in temperature extremes. Additional features of the Kuro include an eye catching pattern on the grip, and a sturdy locking liner to secure the blade open until you release it.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Black oxide
- Blade Length: 3-1/8"
- Closed Length: 4-1/8"
- Overall Length: 7-1/4"
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Kershaw Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Recurve...
- Kershaw Black Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125"...
- Kershaw Chill Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV...
- Kershaw Skyline Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N...
- Outdoor Edge Grip-Blaze Folding Hunting Knife 3.125" Drop...
- Spyderco Rescue 79mm Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated VG-10...
- Outdoor Edge Grip-Lite Folding Pocket Knife Drop Point AUS-8...