Lapua Reloading Brass 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #5 22-250... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $11.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- NRA Official F-Class Rifle Target Repair Center MR-1FC 600... $25.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.99 Select Options
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $39.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $34.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 243 Caliber to 6mm 8 x 32... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #512 22 BR (Bench Rest),... $3.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6mm BR... $5.99 Available
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 230... $54.99 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) BR... $29.99 - $289.99 Select Options
- Redding 2-Die Set 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $54.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.19 Available
Important Note about 6mm BR Lapua Brass:
Brass is headstamped 6MM Norma BR to meet European CIP requirements but the case dimensions are IDENTICAL to the 6mm BR Remington. This may cause confusion as some people understand the cartridge cases are different in dimensions. In fact it is the chamber dimensions, not the cartridge dimensions that changed. 6mm BR and 6mm BR Norma use the same case specifications however the difference between the two is the cartridge overall length specification with the BR Norma utilizing a longer heavier bullet.
In 1995 Norma adopted the 6mm BR and submitted a new "chamber" specification for certification by the European CIP board. The chamber specification differs from the North American SAAMI specifications in the throat dimension. This change in the chamber throat dimension does not affect or change the cartridge case dimensions in any way. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition in the firearm being shot.
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.