Nighthawk Custom Marvel EVERLAST Recoil System 1911 Commander 45 ACP 2 Springs Full length Guide Rod and Guide Rod Plug Stainless
- Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Reduced Power... $8.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Magazine with Extended Base Pad 1911... $27.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Tool Steel... $31.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Grips 1911 Government, Commander Golf Ball... $87.99 Available
- Ed Brown Semi-Drop-In Barrel with Bushing 1911 Commander 45... $179.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Swenson Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel Package of 4... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Officer 20 lb... $4.29 Available
- Les Baer Custom Match Grade Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70... $20.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Stop 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $11.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Firing Pin Spring 1911 Factory Power... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Everlast Recoil System is a revolutionary system that uses a flat wire recoil spring, special guide rod and plug that allows shooters to shoot a minimum of 15,000 rounds before the need to change recoil springs.
There are other benefits to changing to this recoil system as well. One of the key benefits is how it handles felt recoil. Normally when the gun is fired, and the slide starts to move rearward, the standard recoil spring continues to increase resistance until it is fully compressed. The spring in the new Nighthawk / Marvel Everlast Recoil System maintains a steady consistent resistance from the time the slide begins moving rearward all the way thru the cycle. The result is less pronounced muzzle flip. The more you shoot, the more you can appreciate what it does.
The guide rod may have to be trimmed in length to fit as needed.
This kit is designed for 1911 Commander length pistols in 45 ACP.
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Length: Commander
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.