Knives of Alaska Muskrat Fixed Blade Knife 2.25" Fleshing D2 Tool Steel Blade Stag Handle
The Knives of Alaska Muskrat Fixed Blade Knife features an unusually shaped blade that is unbelievably effective for skinning and fleshing. The razor sharp edge extends completely around the rounded edge and along the top.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Stag
- Blade Shape: Fleshing
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 2.25"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: Not listed by manufacturer