Cold Steel Mini Tac Skinner Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3-.375" Recurve Point AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Case M3 Finn Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.125" Clip Point... $39.36 Available
- Kershaw Thermite Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Spanto Point... $34.99 Available
- Puma SGB Blackcat 55 Folding Knife 4.1" Tanto Point 440A... $38.49 Available
- Spyderco Ladybug3 Pocket Knife 1.9" Stainless Steel Blade... $39.49 - $41.49 Select Options
- Browning Obsession Folding Hunting Knife 2-Blade Sandvik 12C27... $28.64 Select Options
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,... $41.99 Available
- Gerber Retractable Diamond Knife Sharpener Fine Grit... $6.49 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Blade Material: AUS 8A stainless steel
- Handle Material: G-10 polymer
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Blade Length: 3 3/8"
- Overall Length: 6 5/8"
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.