has changed the way that hardcore hunter's think about bow stabilization
. The revolutionary design of the SS1 allows archers to perfect the balance of their bow regardless of riser torque induced by sights, quivers, rests, bow geometry, or even hand torque. The SS1 is adjustable in three directions (up and down, front and back by the rod, and front and back weight) transferring and distributing weight in and around the vertical axis of the bow precisely where you need it for perfect balance. The SS1 will take your shooting to the next level by giving you the maximum balance and stability from your hunting set-up.
- Comes standard with finished end caps
- Tri-Lock Technology
- Adjustable Bracket (up and down)
- Adjustable rod (front and back)
- Weight adjustable (front and back)
- Made in the USA
- Length: 9"
- Weight: 7-3/4 oz
- Quick Detach: No
- Material: Acrylic Rod with Aluminum Sleeves