Knives of Alaska Bone Saw Fixed Blade Saw 8" SK5 Steel Blade SureGrip Handle Black
- Gerber E-Z Saw II 5.25" High Carbon Steel Blade Nylon Handle... $17.49 Available
- Gerber Vital Pack Saw 3.4" SK5 Steel Blade Polypropylene... $14.99 Available
- Gerber Myth Folding Saw 6.75" SK5 Carbon Steel Blade Rubber... $24.99 Available
- Gerber Gator Exchange-A-Blade Saw 6.7" High Carbon Stainless... $18.47 Available
The Knives of Alaska Bone Saw is a product of years of field testing and design changes. The full tang construction provides stability, and the angle of the blade makes it extremely efficient to use. The SK5 High Carbon Steel is extremely tough and durable, and will withstand years of use. The SureGrip handles are comfortable to use and provide a non-slip surface.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: SK5
- Handle Material: Suregrip
- Blade Shape: Saw
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Blade length: 8"
- Overall Length: 13"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.