- Ultrafine Merino wool with body mapped stretch nylon
- Light/Mid weight woven rip stop fabric
- Breathable, silent with no shine or UV signature
- Worn with included suspenders or belt (not included)
- Machine washable. Line dry.
The Kanab II is a feature-packed pant for the active hunter who demands versatility, comfort and durability from his or her equipment. Designed to be worn in a wide-range of temperatures, the Kanab 2.0 is made of 90% lightweight, rip-stop Merino wool augmented by strategically placed panels of stretch nylon for added durability. When compared to micro-fiber, wool has superior breathability and retains 80% of its warmth when soaking wet. Wool fibers naturally fight odors so you don't have to worry about your hunting clothing stinking up the laundry room.
Fabric: 100% Merino Wool
Number of Pockets: 4