First Lite Men's Allegheny EXP Merino Base Layer Pants
- Videos (3)
The Allegheny EXP base layer pant is a great heavyweight pant for extremely cold hunts. Built to keep you warm, even when wet, these pants will keep you in the field longer and increase your chances of shooting that monster you’re after. The Alleghany EXP wicks moisture away from your skin, to keep you comfortable on high-exertion hunts or walking in to your treestand or duck blind. Merino wool is also naturally anti-microbial, decreasing the chances of your prey smelling you before you can get a shot. Decreased stitching patterns, soft interlock Merino wool fabric and a soft jacquard waistband provide extra comfort.
Be sure to check out the link below for more in-depth information on why First Lite enables you to Go Farther Stay Longer. Includes layering guide.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Smartwool Men's Hunt Extra Heavy Over the Calf Socks Wool...
Havalon Piranta Edge Folding Skinning Knife ABS Handle Orange
$36.99 & SHIPS FREEList Price: $46.99 Save $10.00 (21%)
- First Lite Beanie Merino Wool View More Options
- First Lite Men's Llano Crew Long Sleeve Base Layer Shirt View More Options
- First Lite Men's Chama QZ 1/4 Zip Long Sleeve Base Layer Shirt View More Options
Smartwool Men's NTS Micro 150 Base Layer Pants
- Sitka Gear Men's Merino Base Layer Pants View More Options
Under Armour Men's EVO Scent Control Base 2.0 Base Layer Pants
Sale — Select Items$49.99 - $64.99 & SHIPS FREESave up to $15.00 (23%)
- First Lite Men's Allegheny Base Layer Pants Merino Wool View More Options
Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Base Layer Pants