Diamond Core Compound Bow Package
- Slick Trick Magnum Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $29.99 Select Options
- Scott Archery Shark Bow Release Buckle Wrist Strap Mossy Oak... $61.99 Available
- T.R.U. Ball Outlaw Bow Release Buckle Wrist Strap Black... $34.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NAP Killzone Trophy Tip Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- Real Avid Toolio Bow Tuning System... $15.49 Available
- Parker Eagle Compound Bow Package... $362.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Outbreak RTH Compound Bow Package Right Hand... $399.99 Available
- Quest Rogue XD Compound Bow Package ... $499.99 - $529.99 Select Options
- Diamond Outlaw RAK Compound Bow Package... $549.00 Select Options
- Bear Archery Attitude RTH (Ready to Hunt) Compound Bow Package... $399.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Finesse RTH (Ready to Hunt) Women's Compound Bow... $499.99 Select Options
- R.A.K. equipped
- 30 lbs of draw weight adjustment
- Ultra-smooth draw
The Core from Diamond Archery is the ideal choice for the bowhunter on a budget. This bow is silky smooth, and designed to be extremely forgiving, ensuring that you will be able to make the shot at the moment of truth. With 30 lb of draw weight adjustment, this bow is extremely versatile and will fit a wide variety of archers. Weighing in at a scant 3.2 lb, this featherweight is at home in the treestand chasing a trophy whitetail or on a mountain hike for a screaming bull.
- Rotating draw length modules for easy adjustment without a press
- 30 lb of draw weight adjustment
- Carbon rod string stop
- IBO Speed Rating: 313 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 31"
- Mass Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7.25"
- Draw Length Range: 25" to 30"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes, rotating module
- Cam Type: single
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
- String Material: 452X
- 3-pin Apex Sight
- Octane Hijack Arrow Rest
- Octane DeadLock Lite Quiver
- 5" Ultra-Lite Octane Stabilizer
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.