Diamond Dead Eye RAK Compound Bow Package
- Muzzy MX-3 Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $22.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- MTM Ultra Compact Arrow Case 12 Arrows up to 32.2" long... $15.79 Available
- Allen Compound Bow Tuning Kit with Nock Sets... $20.49 Available
- T.R.U. Ball Predator Bow Release... $36.39 - $51.99 Select Options
- SKB Hunter Series 4117 Parallel Limb Compound Hard Bow Case... $139.99 Available
- 343 fps
- Octane Strings
- 32" axle-to-axle
- FLX-guard roller guard
- Throttle Cam
The Dead Eye from Diamond is one deadly hunting bow. With a short 32" axle-to-axle length, this bow is extremely maneuverable and produces blazing arrow speeds exceeding 343 fps. Featuring rock solid components, this bow will be ready when you arrive at the moment of truth. The Dead Eye features the Throttle cam which produces speeds up to 343 fps making the Dead Eye the fastest bow that Diamond has ever produced. The Carbon Rod String Stop drastically reduces string noise for a silent shot. Compact, light-weight, maneuverable and deadly accurate, the Dead Eye is the choice for today's demanding bowhunter.
- Center Lock Pocket maximizes precision and accuracy
- Octane Strings and Cables are pre-stretched to eliminate peep rotation
- Carbon Rod String Stop kills vibration
- Throttle Cam delivers unmatched consistency with blazing speed
- 7 Layer Limb for increased power and durability
- FLX-Guard eliminates riser torque
- Rotating draw length modules
- InVelvet protective coating
- IBO Speed Rating: 343 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Mass Weight: 3.95 lbs
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 6-1/8"
- Draw Length Range: 26" to 30"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Single
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Finish: InVelvet Mossy Oak Treestand
- String Material: Octane Strings
- R.A.K. custom 4-pin fiber optic sight
- Deadlock Lite Octane Quiver
- Hostage Pro Arrow Rest
- 7" Hunter Octane Stabilizer
- BCY String Loop
- Comfort Wrist Sling
- Alloy Peep Sight
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.