SOG Contractor 2x4 Folding Knife 3" Sheepsfoot 440A Stainless Blade GRN Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $10.66 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.53 Available
The SOG Contractor 2x4 features an 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Sheepsfoot blade that is versatile and durable, so it can handle anything on the construction site. The GRN Polymer handles are comfortable and durable for many years of hard use on the job.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: GRN Polymer
- Blade Shape: Sheepsfoot
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 52-54
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.