Hornady Chamfer and Deburring Tool 50 BMG
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 750 Grain Boat... $47.49 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #8 (30 Luger, 38 Super, 9mm Luger)... $3.94 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud Large 480 Ruger, 500 S&W... $7.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- RCBS Powder Trickler 2... $22.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $9.99 Available
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 300 AAC Blackout... $71.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $34.99 Available
- RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 Powder Scale and Dispenser Combo 220... $379.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 50 BMG 1-1/4"-12 Thread... $38.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load 50 BMG Single Stage Press Primer Seating... $99.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set with... $44.99 Available
Fits: 50 BMG Cases
Function: Chamfer and Deburring Tool
Notes: Precision Ground
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.