Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Government Contour Carbine Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 12.5" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte Pre-Ban
- Smith Enterprise Vortex A3 Flash Hider 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15... $52.99 Available
- ACE Improved Pistol Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $66.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $13.99 Available
- Daniel Defense M4 RIS II Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail... $399.00 Select Options
- Syrac Ordnance Click-Adjustable Gas Block AR-15, LR-308... $104.79 Available
- DPMS Delta Pack AR-15 Matte... $11.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Barrel Thread Protector Cap 1/2"-28... $13.50 Available
- DPMS Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15 Stainless Package of 2... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Handguard Cap AR-15 .750" Inside Diameter Round Black... $3.49 Available
- Del-Ton Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.49 Select Options
This 12.5" AR-15 Pistol Barrel features a Government Profile that is slim under the handguard and heavy forward of the gas block, a Carbine Length Gas Port, and a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance. Its 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 7" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with medium to heavy weight projectiles of up to about 77 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 12.5"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: Government
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.