Spyderco Ulize Folding Tactical Knife 4.1" VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Spyderco Military Folding Knife 4" CPM-S30V Stainless Steel... $174.99 - $190.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Manix2 XL Folding Tactical Knife 3.85" CPM S30V Black... $154.99 Available
- Spyderco Civilian SpyderEdge Folding Tactical Knife 4.125"... $205.99 Available
- Spyderco Police 3 Folding Tactical Knife 4-3/8" Drop Point... $175.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spyderco Southard Folder Tactical Knife 3.46" CTS 204P... $277.99 Available
The flowing lines of the Ulize makes it ideal for self-defense and the four way pocket clip means that users can carry the knife in the manner that works best for them. Like all Spyderco knives coming out of Seki, Japan fit and finish on the Ulize are excellent.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Mid-Back Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 4.11"
- Blade Thickness: .118"
- Closed Length: 5.44"
- Overall Length: 9.55"
- Weight: 4.8 oz
- Made in Japan
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.