Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P250 Compact New Grip Style 40 S&W, 357 Sig 14-Round with X-Grip Extension Sleeve Steel Matte
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full... $16.79 - $77.99 Select Options
- Winchester Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Bonded Hollow Point... $20.99 - $204.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Tuck-This 2 Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $28.49 Available
- Sig Sauer Combination Tool for Pistols... $41.99 Available
Thanks to the included X-Grip Extension Sleeve, this Sig Factory Magazine fits both the Compact and larger Full Size Grip Frame Modules of the user-configurable Sig Sauer P250 handgun. When installed on the magazine, the polymer X-Grip sleeve effectively becomes an extension of the P250 Compact Grip Frame, filling the gap that would normally exist between the extended magazine's floorplate and the abbreviated grip frame. The result is a seamless look and greater shooter comfort. This unique magazine and sleeve system allows for the 14-Round, Full Capacity 357 Sig/40 S&W Magazine to be used interchangeably between the Compact and Full Size P250 Grip Frame Modules by simply sliding the X-Grip Sleeve off of, or onto, the magazine body accordingly.
- Caliber: 357 Sig/40 S&W
- Capacity: 14-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Black Polymer
- Extras: X-Grip Removable Extension Sleeve
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.