Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P250 Compact New Grip Style 40 S&W, 357 Sig 14-Round with X-Grip Extension Sleeve Steel Matte
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full... $16.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- Speer Gold Dot Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DeSantis Tuck-This 2 Inside the Waistband Holster Ambidextrous... $28.99 Available
- Winchester Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Bonded Hollow Point... $21.49 - $194.99 Select Options
- Sig Sauer Combination Tool for Pistols... $41.99 Available
Thanks to the included X-Grip Extension Sleeve, this Sig Factory Magazine fits both the Compact and larger Full Size Grip Frame Modules of the user-configurable Sig Sauer P250 handgun. When installed on the magazine, the polymer X-Grip sleeve effectively becomes an extension of the P250 Compact Grip Frame, filling the gap that would normally exist between the extended magazine's floorplate and the abbreviated grip frame. The result is a seamless look and greater shooter comfort. This unique magazine and sleeve system allows for the 14-Round, Full Capacity 357 Sig/40 S&W Magazine to be used interchangeably between the Compact and Full Size P250 Grip Frame Modules by simply sliding the X-Grip Sleeve off of, or onto, the magazine body accordingly.
- Caliber: 357 Sig/40 S&W
- Capacity: 14-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Black Polymer
- Extras: X-Grip Removable Extension Sleeve
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.