Buffalo Bore Ammunition 327 Federal 100 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 32, 327, 9mm Luger 8 Round Polymer... $7.69 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 30, 32 Caliber... $15.49 Available
- M-Pro 7 LPX Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $12.49 Available
- FNH Magazine FN P90, PS90 5.7x28mm FN 50-Round Polymer... $25.00 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 8" Bullseye Package of 30... $24.99 Available
- Plinker Tactical S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle Magazine Loading... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain... $18.99 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AK-47, Galil... $26.95 Available
- Ontario USMC Bayonet 8" Serrated Drop Point 1095 Black Carbon... $133.99 Available
- Black Dog Machine Magazine Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 22 Long... $51.15 Available
- Ontario 494 M7 Bayonet 6.75" Drop Point 1095 Black Carbon... $71.99 Available
- Plinker Tactical Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 35-Round... $29.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Muzzle Velocity: 1450 fps
Muzzle Energy: 465 ft. lbs
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 327 Federal Ammunition:
Our 100gr. JHP, 327 federal load, is the direct result of customer requests for such a load. It is a Full Power 327 Federal load and utilizes a flash suppressed powder, so the shooter will not be blinded by his own gunfire should the hammer be dropped in a low light situation.
As always, Buffalo Bore uses stock over-the-counter firearms to determine our published velocities, so the shooter will know what to expect in the real world. The industry wide use of extra-long laboratory test barrels, that generate unrealistic and exaggerated velocities, is dishonest to the customer. The below velocities were fired from my personal stock revolvers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.