Buffalo Bore Ammunition 327 Federal 100 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 32, 327, 9mm Luger 8 Round Polymer... $7.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 30, 32 Caliber... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Trigger Lever S&W 31, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 42,... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 327 Federal 130 Grain Hard Cast Keith... $26.99 Available
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $11.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Mark III, Mark V, King Cobra,... $9.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 41 Remington Magnum 180 Grain XPB... $26.49 Available
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- RCBS Roll Crimp Seater Die 44-40 WCF... $23.99 Available
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Redhawk, GP100 Rubber... $19.99 Available
- Maxfire Revolver Speedloader 38 Special, 357 Magnum 6-Shot... $13.99 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 41 Magnum, 45 ACP 6 Round Polymer... $7.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Drive Hub... $18.79 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Muzzle Velocity: 1450 fps
Muzzle Energy: 465 ft. lbs
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 327 Federal Ammunition:
Our 100gr. JHP, 327 federal load, is the direct result of customer requests for such a load. It is a Full Power 327 Federal load and utilizes a flash suppressed powder, so the shooter will not be blinded by his own gunfire should the hammer be dropped in a low light situation.
As always, Buffalo Bore uses stock over-the-counter firearms to determine our published velocities, so the shooter will know what to expect in the real world. The industry wide use of extra-long laboratory test barrels, that generate unrealistic and exaggerated velocities, is dishonest to the customer. The below velocities were fired from my personal stock revolvers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.