Buffalo Bore Ammunition 327 Federal 100 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 32, 327, 9mm Luger 8 Round Polymer... $7.69 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 30, 32 Caliber... $12.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Muzzle Velocity: 1450 fps
Muzzle Energy: 465 ft. lbs
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 327 Federal Ammunition:
Our 100gr. JHP, 327 federal load, is the direct result of customer requests for such a load. It is a Full Power 327 Federal load and utilizes a flash suppressed powder, so the shooter will not be blinded by his own gunfire should the hammer be dropped in a low light situation.
As always, Buffalo Bore uses stock over-the-counter firearms to determine our published velocities, so the shooter will know what to expect in the real world. The industry wide use of extra-long laboratory test barrels, that generate unrealistic and exaggerated velocities, is dishonest to the customer. The below velocities were fired from my personal stock revolvers.