Command Arms Sniper Sharp Shooting Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Rest 10-Position Collapsible Mil-Spec Diameter AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Aluminum & Synthetic Black
- Midwest Industries Push Button Quick Detachable Sling Swivel... $8.50 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Replacement Pad Target 11" x 17" Paper... $5.09 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15... $28.50 Available
- Midwest Industries Rail Mount Sling Adapter Heavy Duty with... $35.95 Available
- Command Arms UPG16 Modular Pistol Grip Kit AR-15 Polymer... $31.49 Select Options
The ARS Stock is compatible with Mil-Spec Diameter, AR-15 or LR-308 Collapsible Stock Receiver Extension Tubes. Stock adjustability is addressed in multiple ways, including 10 Different Push-Button-Controlled Length of Pull Positions; a Push-Button-Activated, Height-Adjustable Cheek Piece; and Vertically Adjustable Rubber Recoil Pad. Additional features include a pair of QD Sling Swivel Mounting Points and 10 Year Factory Warranty. A foldable, micro-adjustable rear monopod leg is also available as an additional enhancement to the ARS, but is not included with this particular stock. Made in Israel.
- Material: Polymer and Aluminum
- Length of Pull Range: 9" - 11.5" with 10 Different Positions
- Cheek Piece Vertical Adjustment Range: 1.5"
- Butt Pad Vertical Adjustment Range: 2.25"
- Compatibility: AR-15 or LR-308 with Mil-Spec Diameter Buffer Tube
- Folding Monopod NOT Included, see Midway Part # 825-353 for this ARS Stock Package
- Weight: 1.95 lbs
Shipping Weight: 1.740 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.