LaserLyte Laser Training Bullseye Training Kit
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In... $4.27 - $93.99 Select Options
- Black Hills Cowboy Action Ammunition 45-70 Government 405... $33.86 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W Bodyguard 380 ACP 6-Round... $19.99 Available
- LaserLyte LTS Reaction Tyme Target System... $93.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- LaserLyte Cartridge Laser Trainer Fits All 9mm... $83.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 30-30 Winchester Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- DeSantis Pocket Shot Holster Ambidextrous Ruger LCP, Kel-Tec... $24.99 Available
- GPC Magazine Savage Stevens 4, 34, 56, 65, 84, 85 22 Long... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Die Maintenance Kit... $12.49 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 357 Sig,... $27.99 - $32.99 Select Options
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 250 Grain Hollow... $57.99 Available
The Bullseye Training Kit includes the LaserLyte Trigger Tyme Pistol, the LT-PRO universal pistol laser trainer, and TLB-1 Laser Target. The pistol is approximately the size of a Glock 23. The 5.5 lb. approximate simulated trigger pull has a take-up and break action just like a real firearm.
The LaserLyte LT-PRO works with a sound activated switch that indicates where the bullet impacts with a red laser dot. It extends no more than .25 inches from the muzzle of the pistol thus allowing for training from a holster, concealment or close quarters.
The LaserLyte interactive Laser Trainer Target records where a laser hits the target, to save shooters time, money and ammunition. To display impact, fire the laser at the red display circle on the face of the Laser Trainer Target. When finished, simply dry fire the laser aimed at the red reset circle to begin again with a fresh target.
- Material: Glass filled Nylon
- Weight: 12.75 oz.
Pistol Laser Trainer
- Length: 2.1"
- Minimum Diameter: 0.28"
- Maximum Diameter: 0.5"
- Run Time: 3,000 shots
- Batteries: 3 x 377
- Activation: Sound of striker or hammer
- Batteries: 3 AA
- Battery Life: 6,000 shots
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 6.25" x 2.0"
- Range of Use: 50 yards
Shipping Weight: 1.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.