Spuhr Cantilever 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount Picatinny Style with X-High Rings Flattop AR-15 Matte
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- American Defense Delta 1-Piece Quick Release Scope Mount... $212.95 Select Options
- Bobro Precision Optic Mount 1-Piece Quick-Detachable Scope... $225.99 - $232.99 Select Options
- Spuhr ISMS 1-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny-Style Matte... $417.99 Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 223 Remington 69 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $49.57 - $50.57 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Colt Magazine Colt M4 22 Long Rifle 30-Round Polymer... $31.49 Available
- Colt Magazine Colt M4 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $23.49 Available
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 243 Winchester,... $71.99 Available
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 300 AAC Blackout... $71.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Complete Set with 14... $49.49 Available
- MGM Switchview Throw Lever Leupold VX-3 and Mark 4 without... $54.99 Available
- MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph... $380.00 Available
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear The Tank Scope Level... $29.99 Available
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 223 Remington... $71.99 Available
- Geissele Match Rifle Adjustable Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small... $279.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 10-degree leveling wedge
- 4 numbered and indexed mounting torx heads
- Built in level
- Accessory interface
-This simple tool fits in a 10-degree slot on the mount while mounting the scope and works against the bottom of the scope to ensure a perfectly level scope.
-Even the slightest variance in how the mount is attached to a weapon can alter the point of impact. To resolve this, the ISMS has numbered screw holes so you can attach the mount the same way each time. The amount of torque applied to the mount can also cause unwanted variance so Spuhr has placed index marks on the screw head so you can put the exact same amount of torque on your mount no matter how often you remove the mount.
-With a quick glance from your left eye you can get an instant check of your level without leaving your shooting position. The built in level is always protected in the rear of the mount and is not a risk of shifting or being broken off on the move.
-Every mount consist of 7-8 mounting interfaces where you can attach nearly anything. The interface consists of two threaded M4 holes that are depressed in a conical hole to perfectly fit the individual attachment interfaces (sold separately) with absolutely no play in the joint.
|Ring Height - Measured from top of base to bottom of ring|
|Product Number||Height (inches)|