HySkore Over and Out Stereo LED Hearing Protection Muffs Polymer Black
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs 3" Wood Handle... $2.99 Available
- Champion Easy Hit Shotgun Fiber Optic Front Sight 3mm Green 5"... $17.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 000 Buckshot 8... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.99 - $349.99 Select Options
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" #1 Buckshot 12... $5.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Medium Frame... $9.99 Available
- Mace Hot Pink Purse Pepper Spray 17 Gram Aerosol 10% OC Plus... $10.79 Available
- LaserLyte Rail Adapter Smith & Wesson Sigma Matte... $9.99 Available
- RCBS AmmoMaster Auto, Piggyback 2 Single Stage Press Die Plate... $36.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.99 Available
- Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual... $29.99 Available
Hyskore has developed a reputation for providing shooters with hearing protection that is of good-quality, rich in features and affordable. The 30063 Over and Out series continues that tradition by sporting four modes of operation the wearer can choose from: completely passive, electronic enhanced with cutout or clipping, electronic enhanced noise compression, and a communication mode.
When the Passive Mode is enabled, the level of protection received by the wearer is rated at an NNR level of 24 (excellent protection). The Electronic Enhanced with Cutout Mode, also known as the 'clipping' or 'impulse' modes, automatically determines how to disperse the sound based upon an 85 dB threshold. If the received sound is less than 85 dB, the muffs will balance the noise between the two built-in speakers according to the wearer's parameters. This setting allows the user to also increase the volume by up to 250%! If the noise is above 85 dB, the internal solid-state circut stops transmitting to the speakers and defaults to the passive level. In the Compression Mode, sounds below 85 dB can still be heard; however, they are "compressed" or reduced by as much as 75%.This setting affords the wearer exceptional hearing protection while also allowing them to retain the ability to hear range commands, safety instructions and carry on normal conversation. When the Communication Mode is selected, the muffs serve as an interface medium so the wearer can use other electronic devices such as MP3 players while engaged in other activities that would be harmful to the human ear without protection (shooting, working with loud machinery, etc.). This is accomplished via an input jack on the side of the muffs and an included accessory cable.
These muffs also feature six bright white LED forward facing headlights (three on each ear cup) and two red LED rearward facing taillights (two on each ear cup) which can be used as all on, rear only on, or forward only on. The purpose of the LED lights are to assist shooters and range safety personnel (or other authorities) identify one another in low-light conditions. Muffs can be used in a standard over-the-head configuration or behind the neck with the included neckband.
- User Selectable Impulse (Clipping) or Compression Protection
- Two Channel Stereo Reception
- Independent Left and Right Volume Balancing
- Talkabout/Communicator Input with Button Activated Microphone
- iPod/MP3 Input
- Hands Free Lighting with 6 Ultra Bright White LEDs
- 4 Red Rear Facing Safety Lights
- 250% Amplification
- Uses 4 x AA Batteries
- Comes Complete With a Wire Belt Clip and Instructions
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.