HySkore Over and Out Stereo LED Hearing Protection Earmuffs Polymer Black
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Champion Official NRA 100 Yard Scope Sighting-In Target 14"... $2.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 338 Caliber, 8mm 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.59 Available
- BlackHawk Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed Stock Rifle Black... $14.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $10.19 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 250 Savage, 35... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- Tipton Ultra Rifle Cleaning Jag Nickel Plated Brass... $4.49 Select Options
- TPS 1-Piece XP Tactical Picatinny-Style Base Matte... $42.54 - $79.99 Select Options
Hyskore has developed a reputation for providing shooters with hearing protection that is of good-quality, rich in features and affordable. The 30063 Over and Out series continues that tradition by sporting four modes of operation the wearer can choose from: completely passive, electronic enhanced with cutout or clipping, electronic enhanced noise compression, and a communication mode.
When the Passive Mode is enabled, the level of protection received by the wearer is rated at an NNR level of 24 (excellent protection). The Electronic Enhanced with Cutout Mode, also known as the 'clipping' or 'impulse' modes, automatically determines how to disperse the sound based upon an 85 dB threshold. If the received sound is less than 85 dB, the muffs will balance the noise between the two built-in speakers according to the wearer's parameters. This setting allows the user to also increase the volume by up to 250%! If the noise is above 85 dB, the internal solid-state circut stops transmitting to the speakers and defaults to the passive level. In the Compression Mode, sounds below 85 dB can still be heard; however, they are "compressed" or reduced by as much as 75%.This setting affords the wearer exceptional hearing protection while also allowing them to retain the ability to hear range commands, safety instructions and carry on normal conversation. When the Communication Mode is selected, the muffs serve as an interface medium so the wearer can use other electronic devices such as MP3 players while engaged in other activities that would be harmful to the human ear without protection (shooting, working with loud machinery, etc.). This is accomplished via an input jack on the side of the muffs and an included accessory cable.
These muffs also feature six bright white LED forward facing headlights (three on each ear cup) and two red LED rearward facing taillights (two on each ear cup) which can be used as all on, rear only on, or forward only on. The purpose of the LED lights are to assist shooters and range safety personnel (or other authorities) identify one another in low-light conditions. Muffs can be used in a standard over-the-head configuration or behind the neck with the included neckband.
- User Selectable Impulse (Clipping) or Compression Protection
- Two Channel Stereo Reception
- Independent Left and Right Volume Balancing
- Talkabout/Communicator Input with Button Activated Microphone
- iPod/MP3 Input
- Hands Free Lighting with 6 Ultra Bright White LEDs
- 4 Red Rear Facing Safety Lights
- 250% Amplification
- Uses 4 x AA Batteries
- Comes Complete With a Wire Belt Clip and Instructions
Shipping Weight: 1.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.