Timberline SOC Folding Knife 3.25" Drop Point 440 Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Coyote
The 440 stainless steel provides a razor sharp blade that is easily resharpenable. Ambidextrous thumb studs combined with a special Teflon spacer pivot system insure silky smooth “one-hand open, one-hand close” operation. The ambidextrous andreversible clip provides “lefties” with proper left-hand deployment.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Desert Camo
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-56 HRC
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 4.8 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.